Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
For those already in the workforce who have their sights on a career change or promotion, the certificate program in Accounting may provide the vehicle to success.
You will learn introductory and intermediate-level principles of financial, managerial and cost accounting, gain an understanding of the legal environment in which businesses operate, and sharpen your computer application skills. The certificate requires four semesters because of sequential prerequisites, and all courses may be applied toward the Accounting AAS degree program.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW