Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The explosion of broadcast and print media over the past few decades has led to a range of new opportunities in radio, television, newspapers, and magazines. By earning an AS degree in Communications and Media Arts from Genesee Community College, you will be exposed to the fast-paced world of communication that we live in.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW