Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Criminal justice professionals can enjoy satisfying careers in a growing field; employment prospects continue to expand at the federal, state and local levels. The work is exciting and fulfilling, offering the opportunity to help others on a daily basis. And it is an important career, too. Imagine being able to protect others from harm, preserve law and order, and help bring criminals to justice every day!
As a skilled, productive criminal justice professional, you could play a key role in curbing violence and maintaining the safety of our citizens.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW