Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Today's employers often look for those with skills in more than one discipline. In addition, organizations frequently require employees to seek additional schooling to improve their performance or advance to higher-level positions. For these reasons, GCC's Individualized Studies program is designed for those who are seeking immediate employment after graduation. You'll determine your specific career goals, and with the assistance of your advisor and other staff, create a unique sequence of courses to achieve your goals.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now