Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Teaching Assistant degree program is appropriate for both current and prospective teacher aides and assistants.
These paraprofessionals perform a variety of functions within schools such as:
- working with an individual student
- working with a small group of students
- working in a classroom or resource room, and/or
- working with students in a technology room or computer lab.
You will be provided with courses that are directly relevant to the responsibilities normally assigned to Teaching Assistants working in prekindergarten through high school.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW