Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Teaching Assistant degree program is appropriate for both current and prospective teacher aides and assistants. These paraprofessionals perform a variety of functions within schools such as: Working with an individual student; Working with a small group of students; Working in a classroom or resource room; Working with students in a technology room or computer lab. You will be provided with courses that are directly relevant to the responsibilities normally assigned to Teaching Assistants working in prekindergarten through high school.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now