Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
GCC's award-winning Theatre Arts AA degree is designed to expose you to the richness of the performing arts and to provide a solid academic foundation for further study and career opportunities in theatre. As a graduate, you can transfer to a 4-year SUNY college as a junior. GCC students who have transferred and graduated from four-year institutions have been featured in films, started theatre companies, served as artistic directors, interned for regional equity theatres, designed costumes for college and equity theatres, and taught acting at professional theatres to elementary and high school students.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW