Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Accountants collect and analyze financial data, design and maintain accounting systems, prepare budgets, financial statements and tax returns, and conduct audits. The A.A.S. degree in Accounting will prepare students for entry-level positions in the accounting field.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now