Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Students graduating with an A.S. in Accounting are prepared to study Accounting further at four-year colleges and universities.
The goals of this program are to:
• provide students with hands-on and skill-building coursework in basic accounting theory, application and technology;
• present accounting students with the option to study a wider variety of elective courses in liberal arts, math, science and humanities in addition to a core curriculum in basic accounting.
Successful graduates from this program will be able to:
• use generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to collect, organize, report and interpret financial information;
• transfer to a four-year college or university with an AS in Accounting.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW