Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Business Administration AAS program from Herkimer County Community College is designed to prepare students for a business career by providing them with the skills necessary to move into responsible entry-level management positions in public and private industry. The curriculum provides an overview of business operations necessary for today’s manager.
The goals of this program are to:
• prepare students to understand the fundamentals of accounting, marketing and computer technology;
• prepare students to deal effectively with employee relations issues and apply management theory to practical case problems; and
• prepare students to communicate effectively in the business environment.
Successful graduates from this program will be able to:
• differentiate and utilize theories taught in the classroom as it applies to accounting, marketing and computer technology;
• analyze employee related issues as they appear in the business industry, as well as dissect and evaluate management practices in various case studies; and,
• choose an appropriate communication form to illustrate business dialogue.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW