Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Business Administration AS degree from Herkimer County Community College is designed to provide a strong foundation for employment in business and to prepare the student for transfer to a four-year program. This program will provide a core of courses that will enable the student to view the total picture of general management.
The goals of this program are to:
• prepare students to understand the basic management principles and the fundamentals of accounting, marketing and computer technology;
• prepare students to work with basic computer software packages; and
• prepare students to become familiar with terminology in the business legal environment and how to communicate more effectively in business operations.
Successful graduates from this program will be able to:
• effectively communicate principles as they apply to current issues in American business practices;
• utilize commonly available computer packages that directly apply to business functions; and
• identify common business issues and express them orally and in writing.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW