Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Business Administration A.S. degree program provides students a strong background in business and prepares them for transfer to a four-year college or university to earn a bachelor's degree in business administration. The core of courses in this business administration program will enable students to view the total picture of general management. The Business Administration A.S. degree program prepares students to understand basic management principles and fundamentals of accounting, marketing and computer technology. Students in the Business Administration A.S. degree program will become familiar with terminology used in the business legal environment and will learn effective communication. Classes in the Business Administration program include business organization & management, accounting, English, marketing, computer applications, business communications, business law, macroeconomics and more.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now