- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Applied Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program prepares students for positions such as service coordinators, personnel assistants, office managers, field staff supervisors, administrative assistants and other business office personnel.
The goals of this program are to:
• prepare students for a variety of entry level employment in the health care industry and for continuing their education in a number of fields; and
• permit students to build their academic credentials and acquire career-specific skills and expertise.
Successful graduates from this program will be able to:
• effectively communicate underlying principles as they apply to current issues in the health care industry; and
• perform the five levels of health care delivery and major components of each.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW