Earn your Associate of Applied Science online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Herkimer College's Criminal Justice: Crime & Intelligence Analysis A.A.S program gives you the knowledge, skills, and critical thinking you need to succeed in public and private careers in criminal justice. Graduates of the program often find jobs in local, state, or federal law enforcement or government intelligence agencies.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
Courses you will take online
Criminal justice courses in the program:
- Intro to Criminal Justice
- Criminal Substantive Law
- Intelligence Analysis
- Profiling Serial Killers
- Profiling Sexual Predators
- Terrorism and Homeland Security
- Gangs: Theory, Practice, and Suppression
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Success Coach
- Success Coaches are available for onboarding, networking, and success webinars with coaches and peers. One-on-one application support is available (no application fee).
- Personal assistance
- Tutoring support is available as well as additional support from our 7-day-a-week helpdesk.
- Program elements
- This program has been identified as a high-needs area and has received regional accreditation. Articulation agreements are in place for easy transfer.
- Additional elements for specific programs
- -Experiential learning opportunities
- SUNY Online Signature Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Signature Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now