Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The one-year certificate program in Emergency Management provides contemporary knowledge and expertise to lead, manage, or support disaster mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery in emergency management.
This online, one-year program is designed for transitioning professionals and those seeking industry-specific course work essential to support whole community emergency management programs.
Participants will gain specialized knowledge and skills necessary to work within various aspects of emergency management, including preparedness, response and incident management, disaster recovery, hazard mitigation, continuity of operations, and other related assignments. Participants will learn practical skills from experienced emergency managers.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW