Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program prepares students for entry-level human resource management positions in such areas as employee benefits, recruiting, job analysis, compensation, employee welfare coordination and training.
The goals of this program are to:
• prepare students for a variety of entry-level employment in Human Resource Management and for continuing education in a number of fields; and
• permit students to build their academic credentials and acquire career-specific skills and expertise.
Successful graduates from this program will be able to:
• identify potential human resource management entry-level opportunities and identify different career choices in human resource management; and
• write and perform job evaluations, complete job analysis, write job descriptions, understand employee compensation & benefits issues, and understand labor laws and health and safety Issues.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW