Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The marketing program helps prepare students for a career in the fast-paced world of marketing. The program emphasizes marketing principles and existing practices. This career choice provides students with diverse career opportunities. This field is proving to be one of the fastest growing fields of employment opportunities.
The goals of this program are to:
• prepare students to use various market research techniques;
• introduce students to advertising techniques;
• prepare students to understand the need for developing a marketing plan; and
• expose students to the use of technology/computers to help find solutions to common business applications.
Successful graduates from this program will be able to:
• apply research tools to business applications;
• identify and reflect upon various techniques used in advertising;
• appreciate the value and relation of a marketing plan to the effective management of a business plan; and
• perform and apply basic statistics to solve business problems by using computers/technology.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW