Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Quality Assurance - Business AS from Herkimer County Community College will focus on developing quality assurance and quality control skills to be used in either a business management or technician role within a variety of private sector industries, including manufacturing, advanced manufacturing, health services, food and drug production, and environmental/construction services.
Quality assurance and quality control are utilized across a variety of sectors to ensure industry and legislated standards are monitored and met. Quality assurance and quality control specialists devise, implement, and track the adherence to procedures which are designed to meet the objectives of industry and legislated standards.
A quality assurance and quality control specialist will also compile data for record keeping and reporting purposes, and determine incidents' root cause.
The goals of this program are to:
• introduce the student to the concepts of quality assurance; and
• ensure students develop basic quality assurance and quality control skills.
Successful graduates from this program will be able to:
• utilize skills to secure entry-level positions in Quality Assurance departments of a variety of private-sector industries;
• transfer to a four-year college or university.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW