Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program is for students who plan to major in history, political science, psychology or sociology when they transfer to a four-year institution to complete the requirements for the baccalaureate degree. For the history option, the specific major courses are provided below. This program meets the SUNY Transfer Path for History. With completion of the associate degree (courses with “C” or higher), students will achieve junior status when transferring into a related program at the SUNY four-year institution.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW