Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Accounting degree program is part of the college's core business program and is aimed at the student who wants to focus his or her studies in accounting and also receive a solid business foundation. Second-year coursework in accounting computerized systems, federal income tax and other electives allow you to explore the many specializations associated with the field of accounting. This academic program is primarily designed for those who wish to enter the workforce immediately following graduation. Some graduates may wish to transfer to a four-year institution and articulation agreements exist with several colleges.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW