- Delivery Mode
- 50% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Applied Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Chemical Dependency Counseling degree program gives students a strong working foundation to prepare for a career in alcohol and substance abuse counseling. The curriculum has been designed to meet application requirements for the Credential in Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counseling (CASAC) Trainee Certification Program.
This academic program is primarily designed for those who wish to enter the workforce immediately following graduation. Transfer agreements exist for those who wish to continue their education at a four-year college or university.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW