Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Chemical Dependency Counseling certificate program from Hudson Valley Community College is designed for those already working in the field of addictions counseling who are seeking to gain their Credential in Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counseling (CASAC), which is administered by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS).
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW