Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Early Childhood program provides students the opportunity to explore the foundations of education and child development in a culturally sensitive, inclusive, and interactive environment. Students acquire knowledge about curriculum content, models of instruction, educational theory, and best practices which enable them to enter the workforce in an early childhood program or continue their education in a four-year baccalaureate program in teacher education. The program emphasizes direct work with children: students spend one day each week during their first year, and two days per week during their second year, in early childhood and primary settings within the local community. This field experience takes place under the supervision of a college faculty member.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now