- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Applied Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Whether you are interested in launching your first business venture, or an existing small business owner looking to grow your current business, the Entrepreneurship AAS degree from Hudson Valley Community College will give you the necessary skills to pursue that dream. You will learn the fundamentals for increasing the likelihood of building sustainable success in your venture. Coursework will help you develop an entrepreneurial mindset, understand entrepreneurial finance, small business management, marketing, and legal issues for small business owners. This academic program is primarily designed for those who wish to enter the workforce immediately following graduation. Some students may choose to continue their education further.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW