Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Entrepreneurship certificate program is designed to provide aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, who possess specific technical or innovative abilities, with key entrepreneurial and business education skills.
The goal of this program is to increase the likelihood of success among these entrepreneurs through the presentation and practice of fundamental concepts and skills necessary to create, design and launch a successful new business. This program provides the entrepreneurial skills needed by those whose dream is to run their own business or to become a driver of innovation in an established company.
At the same time, those who already own a business will find that it helps them to advance their skill set.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW