Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This transfer-oriented two-year associate degree is designed for those interested in beginning their educational path toward a bachelor's degree in athletic training, exercise science/nutrition, kinesiology, sports medicine or occupational therapy.
Exercise science is the study of how the body responds to physical activity. Students will study the relationship between exercise and human performance, as well as the role of physical activity in the promotion of healthy lifestyles.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW