Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Human Services degree prepares you to assist people with social, behavioral or mental health problems. Students in this program aspire to be counselors, advocates, program supervisors and agency executives in the wide variety of Human Service fields. Internships are a critical part of the learning experience and the program offers opportunities as varied as the goals of our students. As a Human Services graduate, you will be prepared to transfer to four-year colleges to major in social work, psychology, sociology, public policy or creative arts therapy. Graduates also are sought after by community agencies for positions that range from direct care to those with management responsibilities. A significant percentage of graduates continue their education in pursuit of bachelor's degree and beyond, while others enter the workforce immediately following completion of the A.S. degree. The college has several well-established articulation agreements for this program.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now