Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Mortuary Science degree program provides you with a foundational education for a career as modern funeral service practitioners. The program balances the many aspects of funeral service and educates you to serve a professional role as caretaker of the dead and caregiver for the living in bereavement support.
Successful completion of the program entitles the student to sit for the national board examination or state board examination, which they must pass to receive the A.A.S. degree.
This academic program is primarily designed for those who wish to enter the workforce immediately following graduation.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW