Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Public Administration Studies degree is for students looking to find careers in public service, either in local, regional or state government. You will be prepared to take on a variety of entry-level positions in government. Students are taught the skills necessary for a broad range of professional and para-professional positions found in federal, state, county and municipal governments. In addition to preparing students for entry into public service and public policy careers, the curriculum prepares current civil servants for advancement to other positions within government. This academic program is primarily designed for those who wish to enter the workforce immediately following graduation, but it also can position graduates for transfer opportunities to public affairs, public policy or public administration programs at a four-year institution. The program allows a wide variety of electives, allowing you to focus on a particular field of interest within the field of public administration, including criminal justice, political science, computer information systems, animal policy, law or health care.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now