Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Integrative Professional Studies BA major allows students to design an interdisciplinary, thematic program based in liberal arts. The Integrative Professional Studies BS major program allows students to design an interdisciplinary, thematic program for a career using digital skills, working with data, or working and communicating in business, education or healthcare. Students, working under the guidance of an academic advisor, select courses from a variety of disciplines that represent skills required in the workplace.
This program provides flexibility in time and location, with ready access to student services. Integrative Professional Studies maximizes transfer credit and is as flexible as possible in terms of instructional modality–online and at our main campus. Students who have had professional learning experience may be able to earn academic credit for that prior learning.
SUNY Oswego's online bachelor's programs are named 2023 Best Online Programs by US News and World Report.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW