Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The A.A.S. degree program in business administration from Jamestown Community College offers students the opportunity to obtain a broad business foundation and the knowledge, skills, and values necessary for a variety of entry level positions in business. This career program is designed to provide the student with the skills necessary to function in a professional, competent manner in business organizations.
Students will take courses in accounting, management, law, computer applications, and courses that are related to business. Decision-making skills are stressed throughout the program as well as consensus-building skills that support working in team situations.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW