- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Contact Us
Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This certificate program will provide the student an opportunity to develop entrepreneurial skills with an understanding of accounting, marketing, business law, and management as they relate to business ownership.
Through electives, the student will have the opportunity to explore various areas of business and add a more in-depth level of skill to be used in becoming a successful entrepreneur.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW