Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Jamestown Community College's AA Liberal Arts & Sciences: Language, Literature & Writing degree program prepares students for transfer to a four-year college or university to earn a bachelor's degree in humanities or communications. Humanities is one of the broadest of the academic disciplines and offers students a great deal of flexibility and significant freedom in course selections. Working with their faculty advisors, JCC students can focus on interest areas in art, English, philosophy, world language, music, and theatre.
Students can choose to earn the general degree or can choose to earn the degree with a track in English (a SUNY Transfer Path).
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW