- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Applied Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This degree program provides the student with skills necessary to prepare for employment in an office position. Training is available for those who have had no office preparation and for students with limited office skills who desire to enhance or update present skills.
The program may also offer short-term training and development to those who may be seeking a career change or return to the job market. Students who value lifelong learning may also be attracted to the degree program.
The program focus is skill building in the areas of keyboarding, word processing, office communications, and office procedures. Courses in business management, computer courses, and a broad background in liberal arts will add to the student's ability to develop decision-making skills. The ability to solve problems will be stressed throughout the program.
Upon completion of the degree program, students will be able to enter the workplace or transfer credits to a four-year institution.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW