Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Business Administration A.S. is a generalist business/liberal arts program. Coursework includes economics and accounting as well as a solid grounding in various areas of general education/liberal arts. There are also enough electives for students to pursue a special interest. The Business Administration AS program is a transfer degree, designed to be the first two years of a 4+ year business education. This program is intended for students who plan to transfer to another college or university, perhaps continuing through a graduate degree or higher. The curriculum is designed to let graduates be successful in any business or business-related transfer program, regardless of the transfer school chosen.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now