- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Arts
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Liberal Arts & Sciences: Humanities and Social Sciences degree program from SUNY Jefferson is designed to help students choose areas of personal and career interest while preparing them for transfer to a four-year college or university. Graduates of this program acquire a general liberal arts education. A wide array of elective courses is balanced by core requirements in the humanities, social sciences, mathematics, and sciences. In addition to providing the foundation for future study and employment, studying the liberal arts and sciences also provides students with broad perspectives on the world and its diverse cultures and encourages them to become life-long learners.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW