Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program is for students whose educational goal is a Bachelorâ€™s degree in business. It prepares students to transfer into a four-year college program in business administration. The complete program is available at the Utica and Rome campuses. Two High School Mathematics Courses or their equivalent, plus one year of laboratory science required.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now