- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This flexible AS in Liberal Arts & Sciences: General Studies from Mohawk Valley Community College allows a greater choice of electives than many others. Under the guidance of an advisor, students begin initial course work in one or two career fields in which they are interested. At the same time, they complete general education courses required for transfer to upper-division colleges.
They decide their future educational objectives: internal transfer to another MVCC program, or external transfer to a four-year college in their chosen field. This program is ideally suited to students who are unsure of their goals or those who wish to explore career options. Any student admitted to MVCC who is not admitted to a particular curriculum, or who does not elect to enroll in a specific curriculum, will be matriculated as a General Studies student.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW