Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This curriculum is designed to serve the interests of students with goals and strengths in the mathematics and science fields while broadening their knowledge in allied disciplines and clarifying career objectives. In collaboration with a faculty advisor, students can plan a program of study that will prepare them to transfer to a baccalaureate program. Students must choose one area of interests, including: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, General Science, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Physical Education, or Sports Medicine. Upon successfully completing the program requirements, students will earn a Liberal Arts & Sciences Mathematics and Science degree. Number of courses and sequencing will vary depending on students transferring interests.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW