Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program is designed for the student seeking a position as an accounting technician. The curriculum provides a solid background in general accounting procedures, automated accounting systems and spreadsheet programs, and general knowledge of business law and management. Graduates will be prepared to keep records of daily financial transactions, create financial statements, and prepare other related reports. This program is not designed as a transfer program. Students who plan to transfer to a four-year college to earn their Bachelor's degree should discuss their plans with an advisor as early as possible to identify the appropriate program.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now