Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Monroe CC's Business: International Business AS is designed to prepare students to transfer to a four-year college or university offering majors in business, international business, marketing, economics, finance, or a related area. The curriculum provides the student who is considering a career in international business, commerce or diplomacy with a solid background in language, culture, international politics, and business.
The program will provide the student with a better understanding of global political, social, economic, and trade relationships by blending elements of liberal arts and business curricula. Students should meet regularly with their program advisor to make certain that their course selections meet the requirements of the college and major to which they plan to transfer.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW