Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This is the preferred program for students who are planning to pursue careers as a federal law enforcement agent, lawyer, probation officer, parole officer, public safety planner, legal researcher, or paralegal. Graduates who meet certain physical and moral standards may qualify for positions at the federal, state, county, and municipal levels. The program provides the opportunity for preparation in the law process and science of criminal justice. This program includes an internship component.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now