Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Entrepreneurial and Applied Business Studies AAS from Monroe Community College will develop the skills and knowledge for students who plan to start their own business ventures, work in a family business, expand their present business, or seek employment in a small business after receiving their associate degree. The core courses within this degree provide students with a solid base of business, personal, analytical, and problem solving skills. Additionally, this program will provide basic knowledge in the fields of accounting, law, marketing, management, and customer service.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW