Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Fire Protection Technology is designed to explore the application of technology to the field of fire protection. The curriculum prepares students to meet the challenges of contemporary problems in the fire protection disciplines.
Employment and advancement opportunities for graduates are found in both the municipal and industrial fire protection field, marketing and support of fire suppression and detection systems, and safety departments of mid to large size companies.
The A.A.S. degree program allows students the flexibility to pursue specific areas of interest related to the field of fire protection, obtain a broader general education, or prepare for transfer to a bachelor's degree program.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW