Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Health Studies program prepares students for transfer to a four-year college or university offering health-related degrees.
The Health Studies program assists students interested in preparing for health careers including, but not limited to, community health education, school health education, substance abuse counseling, social work, health care administration, medical technology, nursing, recreation and leisure, or wellness promotion.
The program includes courses in liberal arts, biology, psychology, social science, humanities and mathematics. The core program requirements include introductory health education courses in drug use and abuse, chronic and communicable diseases, first aid and safety, as well as personal and emotional wellness.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW