Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Human Services A.S. degree program prepares students to transfer and earn a Baccalaureate degree in Social Work, Human Services, or a related area, by providing both professional and general education courses that parallel the first two years in a four-year institution. Students will explore the helping professions in the classroom and gain practical experience through internships at area agencies. Human Services/Social Work professionals find employment with various types of social agencies including child protection agencies, senior citizen centers, agencies serving handicapped persons, family counseling centers, hospitals, schools and probation departments.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now