Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Information and Network Technology A.A.S. degree program is designed to meet the needs of students interested in beginning their technical careers after two years of study and focuses on the application of information technology across multiple domains. This program is designed to assist students in the development of skills and knowledge in technical areas that have practical value in the global workplace. This program provides students with a broad-based foundation in information technology and includes specializations in cybersecurity, computer networking, cloud computing. Curricula in this program teaches students problem solving, critical thinking, communication and teamwork skills. The courses in this program provide students with opportunities for practical applications of classroom theory in a project-based lab environment that encourages them to apply their classroom instruction. Using a core-specialization framework the program encourages students to first, develop a solid foundation in information technology and second, to develop workplace competencies in the context of a specific technical area.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now