- Delivery Mode
- 75% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The courses in Liberal Arts & Sciences: Science degree at Monroe Community College provide the first two years of preparation for students who plan to transfer and earn a bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, environmental science, geosciences, physics or other career areas such as medicine or pharmacy, for which a good science preparation is needed.
This degree requires a minimum of 32 credit hours in Natural Science and Mathematics with a reasonable distribution of courses in Humanities and Social Science. The various advisement sequences within this program identify courses of study that facilitate transfer to upper division colleges and universities. Students are expected to consult regularly with faculty advisors in their area of study and also be aware of the course requirements of the college to which they plan to transfer.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW