- Delivery Mode
- 50% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Applied Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This degree program is designed to provide students with a broad background in business terminology and high levels of proficiency in computer skills that will enable them to perform successfully in diverse office support positions.
This degree is designed to provide a core background in developing skills for technology, decision making, human relations, communications, and office management.
If an Intent to Graduate form is submitted five years after a student's completion of OFT 201, OFT 170, OFT 171, or OFT 173, the department reserves the right to withhold credit until the student has demonstrated competency in these courses.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW