Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program is designed to prepare students to transfer to a four-year college or university offering majors in physical education, physical studies, sport studies or a related area. The course of studies combines liberal arts courses in health, biology, psychology, and chemistry with courses in physical education theory and activity. In addition to providing a strong foundation in the fundamentals of movement, science and sport, the program includes opportunities for exploration in the career area.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now