Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program is designed to prepare students to transfer to a four-year college or university offering majors in physical education, physical studies, sport studies or a related area. The course of studies combines liberal arts courses in health, biology, psychology, and chemistry with courses in physical education theory and activity. In addition to providing a strong foundation in the fundamentals of movement, science and sport, the program includes opportunities for exploration in the career area.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now