- Designated As
- Plus Program
- Delivery Mode
- 75% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Contact Us
Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Small Business Management is a certificate program designed to aid those students who already manage their own companies, are contemplating starting their own businesses, or work for a small business concern.
This program will provide basic knowledge in the fields of accounting, marketing, management, and customer service. These credits may be applied to requirements for an A.A.S. degree in Applied Business or an A.A.S. in Entrepreneurship if a student decides to matriculate into either of those programs.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW